Join us for our Fifth Annual Historic Cocoa Village 5K run/walk on Friday April 12th starting at 7:33 PM. It will be epic! Don’t miss out on this idiot proof course (you know to end…) exploring Cocoa Village. Start and finish at the Village Idiot Pub. Run three laps of this “challenging” course, with music and entertainment throughout Historic Cocoa Village. You will be rewarded at the Finish Line with a special craft brew for your efforts, which is included with your registration fee, (you must be 21 or older)! A free craft soda from a brewery will be given to participants who are under 21. The challenge will be to find our Village Idiot…
This year our theme is dress like your favorite Superhero, so please put your thinking cap on i.e., Wonder Woman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Village Idiot (top hat and all) or your favorite tutu, and you will be eligible to win great prizes! We will be donating a potion of the proceeds to the Children’s Hunger Project!
So, now that you are an idiot detective:
– We are closing Harrison Street down until 12am FOR ONE BIG IDIOT PARTY!
– LIVE MUSIC with HOT PINK all night long, we promise it’s a show you will remember.
– ID will be REQUIRED before the race for you to receive your free craft beer.
– Participate in raffles valued over $2k, as well as a 50/50 drawing. Beer tents to quench your thirst.
– Don’t forget to dress like your favorite Superhero i.e., Wonder Woman, Superman,Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Village
Idiot (top hat and all) or your favorite tutu!
Link to sign up: